What should I do if I see a post that breaks the rules?
Down-vote the post and then click on the appropriate “report” link.
1. Rules Concerning Posts
- DO NOT ask with the sole purpose of communicating with one other user.
- DO NOT conduct polls using your question and the up-vote and down-vote buttons.
- DO NOT ask for personal information or personally identifiable information.
- DO NOT ask questions in ALL CAPS.
- DO NOT ask questions with uncensored swear words. You may use asterisks (“*”) to censor bad words.
- DO NOT ask for up-votes.
2. Rules Concerning Comments
- DO NOT complain about reposts. Please use the “report post” link or “report as repost” link.
- DO NOT ask for up-votes on another post.
- DO NOT make comments that are likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other user.
- DO NOT spam.
- DO NOT ask for karma.