What should I do if I see a post that breaks the rules?
Down-vote the post and then click on the appropriate “report” link.
1. Rules Concerning Posts
- DO NOT post webcomics. Please use the COMIC section to submit a link to the comic’s original website.
- DO NOT post with the sole purpose of communicating with another user.
- DO NOT post images with watermarks from other websites (unless the watermark is from a website used to generate your meme). You’ll soon be able to caption your memes on Tickld and watermark your creations with the Tickld logo and your username to prevent your posts from being reposted elsewhere.
- DO NOT repost. There’s an easy way to tell if an image is a repost: If you didn’t make it, or if you didn’t remix it yourself, then YOU SHOULD NOT post it. We're better than those other sites that recycle content! Let's keep it that way!
- DO NOT conduct polls using the post and the up-vote and down-vote buttons.
- DO NOT post gore, nudity (even artistic) or pornography. All other NSFW content must be marked as NSFW.
- DO NOT post personal information or personally identifiable information. This includes Facebook or Twitter screenshots where actual names or usernames have not been redacted, as they can be traced to the original account holder.
2. Rules Concerning Comments
- DO NOT complain about reposts. Please use the “report post” link or “report as repost” link.
- DO NOT ask for up-votes on another post.
- DO NOT make comments that are likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other user.
- DO NOT spam.
- DO NOT ask for karma.
3. Rules Concerning Titles
- DO NOT compose titles in ALL CAPS.
- DO NOT compose titles with uncensored swear words. You may use asterisks (“*”) to censor bad words.
- DO NOT compose titles asking for up-votes.