A group of Pugs is called a Grumble.

REGISTER | You need to login or register before you can comment.

Sort by:
DrRockso 0 karmaMarch 2013
No it isn't, this is an internet myth. A Pug is actually called a Mopshond which is the Dutch word for 'grumble'.
catnip17 0 karmaMarch 2013
aww I want a pug
gazclarke35 +1 karmaMarch 2013
Grumble is actually just the literal translation of the Dutch name for pugs "Mopshond"
Guyver96 0 karmaMarch 2013
Lordbrie90 +1 karmaMarch 2013
Here, have my like and all my d'aaaawww's... pugs are adorable.
Lisa -1 karmaMarch 2013
so coute