Years from now, when millenials are in the 'Get off my lawn' phase of their life, they will have many nostalgic moments to talk about.
Below are 32 of the best 'Back in my day' moments for millenials. Check them out!
1. We had to agree when and where to meet and if someone didn't show up you couldn't call or text them. You just had to assume they had died.
2. One of the six-year-olds at my work asked me what iPads were like when I was a kid. I told him we didn't have them, and he couldn't comprehend it. He said, "Did you only have Kindles?"
3. Back in my day, the HOUSE had its own phone number.
4. Back in my day when you wanted to watch a movie you had to go down to the movie rental store and hope that they had a copy left that you had to make sure you could gather enough change to pay with!
5. We had one phone for everybody and it was mounted on a wall.
6. Back in my day we didn't have smartphones. If you got into an argument about something you never knew who was right. Do emus live in Africa or Australia? Who knows!
If you were taking a trip you had to go to Mapquest and then actually...
This article continues on the next page!