Print out directions to read in the car. And before Mapquest or with a big trip you bought a map, sprawled it out on your car, and plotted a route by hand like a 17th century explorer.Want to take pictures? Don't forget to bring a camera! The point and shoots were awesome, those could actually fit in your pocket!
6. We had these books called TV guides and had to organize our day by what TV show was on at what time! No seriously! on demand streaming wasn't a thing!
7. If someone was talking on the phone, you couldn't go on the internet!
8. The other day I told my niece I'm older than YouTube and Google, and she asked if I was also older than the moon. Since when does a four-year-old have such a well developed sense of sarcasm?
9. My internet came on a disk that I got in the mail, and if anyone made a phone call I would lose the internet.
10. Back in my day, we used to all share a single phone at home. What if I wanted call a girl I liked you say? Well I had to call her home and...
This article continues on the next page!