ask her parents to speak with her if they answered.
11. "I had to walk 20 miles uphill both ways in the snow-"
"It was frozen water, it would fall from the sky."
"But Earth is too hot for water to freeze."
"Exactly, but in my day..."
12. "You kids have no idea how hard me and your mother had it when we first got married. We had to wait 2 WHOLE DAYS for a package to come in the mail."
13. Back in my day we had to wait minutes for a single web page to load, and if someone tried to use the home phone you'd get kicked offline!
14. I had to make a career in an economy where education meant nothing, a dollar didn't buy anything, houses were not affordable and the generations before me hoarded wealth to the point where I don't stand a chance until they all die off and the inheritance starts to trickle down.
15. When I was your age, we had to blow...
This article continues on the next page!