In the cartridge to get our video games to work.
16. Back in my day, I had to have 5 years of experience before I could get an entry level job.
17. Back in MY day, kids actually played outside without parents being arrested for child neglect.
18. Without a cell phone, I had to read the shampoo bottle on the toilet.
19. When I was in the first few grades of grammar school, just before my parents got our first dial up modem, I remember doing reports for school with our encyclopedia set. How can you explain an encyclopedia to someone now?
"You see, it was a huge set of books - like thirty books - that was so expensive, sometimes people got it as a wedding present."
"And it had everything you needed to know about everything?"
"Well, no, it was curated with only the shit the editors thought was the most important."
"What if you needed information about something that wasn't in there?"
"You went to the library."
"What if the library was far away?"
"You picked a different topic for your report."
20. I had to wait 10 minutes to download a song on Limewire.
This article continues on the next page!