16. Not a customer, but a client, taped an Ethernet cable to the window thinking that it would give them better Wi-Fi reception.
17. My friend works customer service at Canadian Tire. The other day someone tried to return a flashlight, claiming it wouldn't light up. My friend looked down at the flashlight. It was a hose nozzle.
18. When working windows 98 tech support, I was asked by an older man "what time does the Internet close." I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't come up with a witty response.
19. I was at a snack bar for my pool one summer, and a woman asked me what end of a hotdog are you supposed to look through.
20. I worked geek squad once and a customer told me his iPod gave his jeep a virus and that's why he was having engine trouble now.
21. I work at a sandwich shop.
Someone asked me, "I'm not that hungry. Which is bigger - the half sandwich or the whole sandwich?"