20 Worst Romance Novel Quotes Ever. Is #14 Supposed To Be Sexy?
Beatrice was on him like a piranha on a corn dog
1. His finger, weathered and rough from years on the ranch, danced in and out of her nose like a slimy ballerina.
2. Like the wind, she ran, her breasts lurching like a motor boat over a wake, and then, as fluid as a fine imported transmission, she whipped out her man-organ and pissed away his dreams.
3. Beatrice was on him like a piranha on a corn dog.
4. His body was hard not hard like Milosevic, the Serbian strongman, but hard like the marble on your shower floor, when you fall and bang your knee.
5. Her shoulders heaved like the tiny sobs of Snuggles the cat being run through with a roasting spit.
6. Her embrace made his manhood swell like week-old road kill on hot asphalt in the Georgia sun.
7. Her petticoats dropped to the ground, rustling like a cockroach in a sugar bowl.
8. As she kissed her way down his manly chest, he felt his Amalgamated Crane Company stock increasing in value.
9. ...then he kissed her, like a butterfly kisses the windshield of a Porsche on the Autobahn.
10. Her breasts heaved like a stormy ocean, and her pointed nipples were like hypodermics washed up on the shore.
11. With his broad shoulders and slim waist, he was a yield sign yet she could NOT!
12. He tore open her blouse like a Publisher's Clearing House letter in which he, and some guy named Steven Bouber from Stockton, California, were potential finalists for the ten million dollar prize.
13. His manhood stood at full attention, stiff and stony like the vice president.
14. Sleekly malevolent, driven by a violent hunger, Donovan glided through the chum-filled waters of the singles bar, oblivious to the remora of Annabelle's adoring gaze.
15. Her sun-glazed back formed a golden arch as he moved his face toward her happy meal.
16. With each breath, her chest heaved like a bulimic after Thanksgiving dinner.
17. He Beatty-ed her shamelessly, making her squeal like Ned and hallucinate like Warren.
18. He awoke my slumbering womanhood with his double tall loin latte. "Starbuck!" I cried.
19. His chest was her pillow, and oh, did she drool.
20. Claire felt swept away by this dark stranger, a helpless dust bunny in the roaring cacophony of his gas-powered leaf blower.
Subscribe to the Tickld Newsletter!
Get hand-picked stories just like these delivered straight to your inbox!
Add Your Comment
People Share The Craziest Thing They've Seen Someone Do In Public
People Tell Their Stories Of Getting Sweet Revenge On Their School Bully
Former Teachers Share What Was The Last Straw That Caused Them To Quit
For details on Gateway Blend's privacy and cookie policies, please visit our