The subreddit Ask Shitty Science asks the hard-hitting science questions that we've all been wondering about...
1. I've already squirted two whole bottles of "no tears" baby shampoo into my daughter's face. Why is she still crying?
2. My doctor said he's been practicing for 30 years. When will he start doing his job for real?
3. How many calories does my girlfriend burn by jumping to conclusions?
4. I was told to set my clock back an hour when it showed 2AM on November 1st. I've done this 8 times now. When can I stop setting the clock back?
5. If we share 50% of our DNA with bananas, and 1 in 4 people descend from Genghis Khan, does that mean Genghis Khan was 200% banana?
6. If I heat my solid state hard drive until it becomes a gaseous state hard drive, would that enable cloud computing?
7. If 1 in 5 kids faces hunger, why don't we just turn every fifth kid around?
8. Whenever we get shot in the head, how does the bullet always manage to find the 10% of our brains that actually work?
9. Now that gay marriage is legal in all states, should I get married in gas, liquid or solid state?
10. Does the five-second rule apply to soup? please hurry.
11. If the camera adds 10 pounds, could the NSA's surveillance camera system be the cause of American obesity?
12. Why do meteors always land in craters?
13. I am now 22 years old and my eyesight is worsening, at what point do I get adult supervision?
14. If the gas station is 2 km away, and my dad can travel at 60km/hr, why hasn't he returned from getting cigarettes for 6 years?
15. If Jesus died for our Sins then who died for our Cos and Tans?
16. If animals don't want to be eaten why are they made of food?
17. If light travels faster than the speed of sound, how come I can hear the guy in the BMW behind me honk before the light turns green?
18. I got a vasectomy two years ago and I thought it would prevent my gf from bearing more children. But apparently it only changed the colour of the baby. How did this happen?
19. In America, someone is shot every 15 seconds. How is that person still alive?
20. When we use ad-block software that blocks 99.99% of ads, are we not just selecting only the strongest and most resistant ads to repopulate our internets?
21. Is the ocean salty because the land doesn't wave back?
22. Do spiders in Europe have 2.4384 meters instead of 8 feet?
23. Why do people come back from baby changing stations with the same baby?
24. If light travels faster than the speed of sound, how come I can hear the guy in the BMW behind me honk before the light turns green?
25. My girlfriend says she needs time and distance. Is she calculating velocity?
Click below to share!