Showering relaxes us and allows the mind to wander. And sometimes when our minds wander they stray onto some truly incredible things.
The following minds of reddit wandered until they came across some of the most profound and entertaining thoughts ever to be had in the shower.
1. The object of golf is to play the least amount of golf.
2. The sinking of the Titanic must have been a miracle to the lobsters in the kitchen.
3. Instead of all the prequel and sequel movies coming out, they should start making equels – films shot in the same time period as the original film, but from an entirely different perspective.
4. X88B88 looks like the word “voodoo” reflecting off of itself.
5. April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
6. Websites should post their password requirements on their login pages so I can remember WTF I needed to do to my normal password to make it work on their site.
7. Now that cellphones are becoming more and more waterproof, pretty soon it will be okay to push people into pools again.
8. I used hola unblocker to watch Argo on the Canadian Netflix. I was an American who had to pretend to be Canadian to watch a movie about Americans who have to pretend to be Canadians making a movie.
9. Maybe ‘Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?’ isn’t a show that displays how stupid grown adults can be, but rather, a show that depicts how much useless information we teach grade schoolers that won’t be retained or applicable later in life.
10. Last night my friend asked to use a USB port to charge his cigarette, but I was using it to charge my book. The future is stupid.
Continue this story on the next page!
11. When Sweden is playing Denmark, it is SWE-DEN. The remaining letters, not used, is DEN-MARK.
12. “Go to bed, you’ll feel better in the morning” is the human version of “Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?”
13. In the future, imagine how many Go-Pros will be found in snow mountains containing the last moments of people’s lives.
14. We should have a holiday called Space Day, where lights are to be shut off for at least an hour at night to reduce light pollution, so we can see the galaxy.
15. Your shadow is a confirmation that light has traveled nearly 93 million miles unobstructed, only to be deprived of reaching the ground in the final few feet thanks to you.
16. Senior citizen discounts should just round dollar amounts down so we don’t have to wait in line behind them while they dig for change.
17. I have never once hit the space bar while watching a YouTube video with the intention of scrolling halfway down the page
18. Since smart watches can now read your pulse, there should be a feature that erases your browser history if your heart stops beating.
19. Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounds super rad if you dont know what either of those things are.
20. The person who would proof read Hitler’s speeches was literally a grammar Nazi.