These are some of the best posts from the subreddit FirstWorldProblems, which hilariously points out the issues people from industrialized countries complain about that people from 3rd-world countries will just never understand.
1. My iPhone fell out of my pocket andcracked my iPad.
2. My dentist’s ceiling TV is set tothe wrong aspect ratio.
3. I had to sneeze during a complicated lane change at rush hour, and I was nervous that there would be an accident. Thankfully, my chauffeur is excellent and were safe, even though he was startled. But he forgot to say bless you.
4. I can’t use my toilet right now,because it’s cleaning itself.
5. I forgot to bring my phone with mewhen I went to poop and I was bored the entire time.
6. I had so much leg room on thisflight I couldn’t reach the pocket on the chair in front of me.
7. No one was in the elevator with meso I had no one to impress when I pressed the button to my suite.
8. My pillow is about to expire.
9. I took a fakeshit at work ten minutes ago to play on my smartphone but now I actually haveto shit. Now everyone is going to think I have diarrhea.
10. My DVR was toofull to record Hoarders.
11. I threw a champagne party to get rid of excess champagne, but guests brought champagne with them and now I have more than I started off with
12. I forgot to charge my electric toothbrush so I had to sweep the bristles across my teeth manually like some type of pauper
13. My groceries heat up too much in the trunk of my mid-engines sports car.
14. I only got 1 dipping sauce with my 20 nuggets and had to ration it like it was WWII.
15. My favorite oatmeal bar in NYC wont stir my oatmeal for me anymore.
16. I dont know which key is to which BMW.
17. I cut my finger and now my fingerprint scanner doesnt recognize me, so I actually have to type in the password for my computer.
18. I had to wake up at 4am, to go on vacation.
19. Not being able to fit your divorce settlement on a single line of a cheque.
20. The HDTV in my fridge has a dead pixel.
21. I browsed the Internet so much while I was supposed to be working that I have nothing interesting to look at now Im on break.
22. Both my divorced parents have sail boats at different yacht clubs and they both want to take me sailing today.
23. I parked my Lexus in cement and everyone is taking pictures instead of helping me.
24. My take-out is heavy enough to make my car beep at it for not wearing a seat belt.
25. A while ago, I spilled healthy, organic chia seeds from my drink. Now theyve sprouted from my Dyson.