The subreddit Ask Shitty Science asks the hard-hitting science questions that we’ve all been wondering about…
1. I’vealready squirted two whole bottles of “no tears” baby shampoo into mydaughter’s face. Why is she still crying?
2. My doctor said he’s been practicing for 30 years. When will hestart doing his job for real?
3. How many calories does my girlfriend burn by jumping to conclusions?
4. I was told to set my clock back an hour when it showed 2AMon November 1st. I’ve done this 8 times now. When can I stop setting the clockback?
5. If we share 50% ofour DNA with bananas, and 1 in 4 people descend from Genghis Khan, does thatmean Genghis Khan was 200% banana?
6. If I heat my solidstate hard drive until it becomes a gaseous state hard drive, would that enablecloud computing?
7. If 1 in 5 kidsfaces hunger, why don’t we just turn every fifth kid around?
8. Whenever we getshot in the head, how does the bullet always manage to find the 10% of ourbrains that actually work?
9. Now that gaymarriage is legal in all states, should I get married in gas, liquid or solidstate?
10. Does thefive-second rule apply to soup? please hurry.
11. If the camera adds10 pounds, could the NSA’s surveillance camera system be the cause of Americanobesity?
12. Why do meteors always land in craters?
13. I am now 22 yearsold and my eyesight is worsening, at what point do I get adult supervision?
14. If the gas stationis 2 km away, and my dad can travel at 60km/hr, why hasn’t he returned fromgetting cigarettes for 6 years?
15. If Jesus died forour Sins then who died for our Cos and Tans?
16. If animals don’twant to be eaten why are they made of food?
17. If light travelsfaster than the speed of sound, how come I can hear the guy in the BMW behindme honk before the light turns green?
18. I got a vasectomytwo years ago and I thought it would prevent my gf from bearing more children.But apparently it only changed the colour of the baby. How did this happen?
19. In America, someoneis shot every 15 seconds. How is that person still alive?
20. When we use ad-block software that blocks 99.99% of ads, are wenot just selecting only the strongest and most resistant ads to repopulate ourinternets?
21. Is the ocean salty because the land doesn’t wave back?
22. Do spiders inEurope have 2.4384 meters instead of 8 feet?
23. Why do people comeback from baby changing stations with the same baby?
24. If light travelsfaster than the speed of sound, how come I can hear the guy in the BMW behindme honk before the light turns green?
25. My girlfriend says she needs time and distance. Is she calculating velocity?