So much can happen at parties. Most time you go with the flow and have a great time! but sometimes those crazy events get out of hand …
In this article, 31 people share the craziest thing they’ve seen happen at a party.
1. Myself and about 30 other people witnessed a really drunk girl grind herself to climax on the arm of the couch.
2. At a geologist party. Its all grad students and their profs. Some guy is mixing jager and goldschlager. He gets drunk and goes for a walk to the super market. He comes back with a watermelon. He takes off his clothes and goes to sleep in the host’s bed. She yells at him. He comes back out to the party in his underwear and starts dancing with his watermelon. Waltzing. He falls on the watermelon and it explodes everywhere. He rolls on his back in the watermelon and his penis pops out of his shorts… in front of all his peers and professors.
3. One guy brought a turtle he saw on the side of the road. He set it on the pool table and it just walked around all night.
4. A fight started between two really drunk guys over something stupid (one bumped into another or something.) Midway through the fight one pulled brass knuckles and proceeded to beat the other guy’s face to a bloody, indistinguishable pulp. He had to get facial reconstruction surgery and is blind in one eye.
5. Back in high school my buddy was having a party at his house, that his family had not moved in yet, but were planning on moving in the next day. Everyone got wasted, two dudes start wrestling in the living room. One of the guys smashes the other dudes head through the wall… The entire room of 30 people went silent.
I yell out, “who here can drive??”, cause I sure as hell couldn’t at that time. Some girl drove me to my parents house, we were in the process of renovating a room at that time. I busted in at 2 AM walked to the room, cut a massive piece of dry wall out of the wall, grabbed some screws and a drill, parents asked wtf I was doing, told them nothing and ran out with the supplies, drove back to the party where everyone is trying to figure out what to do. Patched the hole with my parents dry wall, textured and painted the patch, looked alright. The next day his parents are none the wiser, that patch is still there to this day, 5 years later.
Also the next day when I returned home, my parents were still confused as to why I cut a massive piece of dry wall out of our wall at 2 AM. Told them the story, we laughed it off. The good news was that wall was coming down anyway, was glad I cut the correct wall, because I sort of remember playing a little guessing game that night as to which wall was the correct wall.
6. Craziest thing I’ve done would be black out and come to in the middle of giving a girl a rose. Absolutely no idea where it came from.
7. A huge, bald, Mr. Clean looking guy walks in, lays down a few lines of coke on the kitchen counter, and proceeds to snort them off a giant bowie knife that came out of seemingly nowhere. After a few lines, he turns and points the knife directly at me and says, “you want a go at this?”
I said “no, thanks” and he just continued snorting. We were all expecting an altercation when the host asked him to leave, but his response was, “oh yes, of course. I understand.”
No one at the party knew who he was.
8. At a keg party, everyone is having a great time, 3 weird strange guys show up. One of them starts to do the knife game from the aliens movie, going real fast, stabs himself real hard right in the finger, everyone cringes, dude’s finger is pouring blood, him and his buddies wrap his finger in a paper towel and leave, as we are all laughing and talking about them when someone notices that they stole the keg. The idiot with the knife was a diversion, the other two carried the keg out.
9. When I was 18, I threw a keg party one weekend when my parents were out of town. A guy came to the party who I didn’t know but who was a friend of a friend so I was cool with it. Let’s call him Jake. Jake got absolutely drunk, so drunk that he took off all of his clothes, threw up in my parent’s hot tub, and then locked himself in the bathroom and passed out.
After Jake passed out, he lost control of his bowel movements and defecated himself, naked, lying on the floor in the bathroom. We used a coat hanger to open the door and the smell was horrendous.
Jake committed so many party fouls that my buddy decided to shave off one of his eye brows.
Since it was my party, I unfortunately had to clean up the mess in both the bathroom and hot tub. I saw Jake about 2 months later at the bar and he covered my tab all night.
10. Naked guy did a backflip once in the mosh pit of a dance party it was pretty intense.
11. Friend hired a prostitute for his birthday party and she proceeded to have sex with any guy who wanted it. None of them even knew, they all thought she was some girl who was visiting from Georgia. They still tell the story like she wasn’t a prostitute.
12. A high school party I was at was busted by the local police force. Needless to say, half the party bolted out the back door and over the fence in the back. Little did we know, more police officers were waiting on the next street over and began chasing people. One kid screamed at the top of his lungs “I’M THE HIDE AND SEEK MASTER!” and then dove head first into a leaf pile…kid stayed there for a good two hours and watched a lot of his friends get caught.
13. I was 6 and I put the round ball confetti in my ears to see how it feels like to go deaf.
Had to get an operation.
14. Met a guy who was supposedly drunk, had taken a couple ambient and you know just a little bit of ecstasy to top things off. After trying to choke me out, he then proceeded to tell me that he had “lost his human” and he wasn’t allowed to move until his human told him to, or the werewolves were going to come get him. During the conversation I also convinced him that I was 21 centuries old and was, in fact, a very powerful wizard.
15. I saw a guy attempt to snort a shot of tequila. His face turned tomato red and tears were streaming down his face while he was suffocating. I seriously thought he was going to die.
16. Friend’s bachelor party we took a party bus to Chicago from Indiana, I blacked out before we even got there. Wandered the streets and came back to in a club where I was chillin by myself in the corner. Went outside and a homeless guy high fived me and knew me by name. Didn’t know where I was and asked the cops to take me back to where I was staying, and they did.
17. My college neighbors were having a party once and they kicked someone out. The guy came back and started trying to kick down the door, someone at the party ended up stabbing the guy in the leg. My friends and I were on the front stoop watching all this unfold. Last I heard/saw the guy he was running down the street with one shoe on, on the phone screaming “I’M LEAKIN’ DOG, I’M LEAKIN’!!!!”
18. So one of my friends is in a frat. They were having a party, and some guy was dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow. Awesome, I know. Anyways, the cops show up, and the party is on the third floor. Capt. Sparrow looks at them when they come in, throws open the window and yells, ‘Gentlemen, you will forever remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.’ And jumped out the window.
Broke both legs, still got his Minor In Possession.
19. Wandered into a random house party (the party we were going to was the next house over), met some hipsters, had some PBR, left with a unicycle.
20. Girl would just randomly take her clothes off. Trust me, it was really annoying. SO one night there was a bonfire in the back yard of our usual party house. She got drunk, started removing her clothes. She had her pants and panties around her ankles and was was just bending over in front of people.
And them bam, Sniper on the roof. My friend had a fully automatic airsoft gun and just started unloading into her naked body from the second story window looking over the back yard. It lasted about 10 seconds. Just short of being considered cruel in my opinion. Needless to say, she never did it again.
21. Kid randomly walked out of a party we were having. He was blacked out and nobody heard from him for a while. Got a call about 2 hours later from a taxi driver on his phone. Apparently our friend asked to go to the airport and didn’t have his wallet to pay so the driver was about to kick him out on the side of the road. He came back with a whole bottle of vodka and still no wallet.
22. We are sitting in a circle around the coffee table, it is 3 AM. The guy across from me is wearing a gold track suit, his hair in a dirty pony tail, and he is telling a story about a lady he had sex with or something. Mid sentence he starts to barf. He cups his hands and catches a foamy hand full, but a considerable amount of vomit ends up all over his chest.
Bug eyed, he looks around the circle, and promptly re-drinks the barf in his cupped hands. Like, just chugs it, right down the gullet. Then he stands up, wipes his hands on his legs and exclaims:
“You didn’t think I was ready for this? You didn’t think I was prepared? I AM ALWAYS PREPARED.”
None of us can speak. What did we just see? But he was prepared, and we were not. He rips off this filthy track suit, just tears it off in one complete motion, the legs perfectly snapping apart, buttons popping like a machine gun. And what he is wearing underneath is: another gold track suit. We are dumbfounded, amazed; he just danced around like he’d scored the winning touchdown.
23. Went to a multi-day party years ago on a really nice farm, and about midnight we decided to go visiting the neighbors. Who were Sam Shepard and Jessica Lange. Five of us stumbled over a couple of fence lines (the shortest route) and got within shouting distance of the house when we noticed in the dim light that the enclosure we’d stumbled into was occupied, by a HUGE bull. He seemed non-plussed to see us but the rest of the idiots ran pell-mell to the closest fence, which turned out to be tangling barbed wired and tore them up something fierce. I stood my ground as the bull trotted in their direction, not because I was brave or had a plan, but because I was drunk it was the funniest thing I’d ever seen. I was doubled over laughing and barely able to make a sound.
Then Sam let the dogs out. Never even knew if it had anything to do with us but I too decided it was time for headlong flight. We rendezvoused at the road and laughed for a solid minute. Good times.
24. Watched a friend who was absolutely drunk pull a sanitary napkin out of his bin in his bathroom. He held it open and loudly announced ‘it’s a heavy flow’. Good times!
25. Back in college in France, we had this bar that was operated by students inside the main student’s residence, unlicensed, huge parties were thrown there more than once a week, needless to say, many a thing happened there over the years, but this one really stuck:
2007, one of those parties, 150 twenty-something going at it. At the time there was a construction site nearby. at 1AM three of my buddies skip the party for a little exploration, nobody notices, until they come back half an hour later, pushing and shoving a port-a-potty they found on the construction site, laughing their butts off…
They actually managed to keep it straight all the way… That is, until they arrive 5 meters away from the door, one of them pushes too hard, and the damn thing falls on the side, door opens and a flow of urine and poop comes out right in front of the door, the thing was literally full, and it was utterly disgusting… The guy who ended up cleaning up the mess wasn’t too pleased.
26. I went to the 21st birthday party for a girl I was hitting on. Had a pretty good time, party got a little loud and the police came. Turns out her next door neighbor was a cop; they basically told us that they better not have to come back.
An hour later it’s getting loud again, all of a sudden people are running out the front door. I go out there to see what’s going on and two guys are fighting in the front yard. I try to break it up, remembering the ominous warning the cops gave. It’s not going well, I see more people fighting. Before I know it 15+ people are fighting in the front yard, the street, in front of the cop’s house, etc. It was like watching a fire get out of control. I looked around, took in the scene, and retreated into the darkness.
I didn’t talk to the girl until a couple months later, someone was in the hospital, her sister’s nose was broken in the fight, and she was pregnant. Moral of the story; don’t party with people who work at Taco Bell.
27. This one girl was crying because the fish in a fish tank were in “jail” and she wanted to save them. She got more wasted and obsessed, and actually ended up trying to get in the tank with the fish to swim with them so she could transmit her love to them.
28. I watched a dude get in a fight with a bike.
He came in bragging about how much he could drink. An hour later, he was in the backyard, screaming at the neighbor’s bike. He then reached over the fence, grabbed the bike, and threw it back over. Twice. Thinking it was hilarious, my buddies and I were egging him on like “Yeah man, beat that bike! beat him up!
29. Once at my friends place, we were slaying half gallons of Jack and had at least ten people over, all drunk and bumping into things. After spilling juice on some bills, A guy got shoved out a window and fell five feet onto the firewood pile. Our friend stumbled back from the window and asked where the other guy had gone. We all pointed to the broken bay window. “OH MY GOD! MY WINDOW!” He yelled as the others who were still sober enough to realize one of our party was missing went out to collect him.
30. Was hosting a party in my college apartment. It was a fairly large complex with buildings all around that went up 3 floors. Each apartment had a balcony. A few of us were outside on my balcony having a cigar and noticed there was another party on the 3rd floor of the building across from mine. We noticed 2 males arguing in each others face on their balcony. After about 10 minutes of this one of them just straight jumps off the 3rd story balcony. On to the paved parking lot. Dude ate it. He gets up and runs off into who knows where. We hear police sirens and 2 girls come running and crying over to my party. He left a lot of blood on the parking lot, and those girls were too upset to work any game on.
31. I went to a party that was out in the middle of nowhere. I was young. I thought I was going to stay behind to cover for my older friend who I was visiting. But no. I went with.
It was kinda scary. I was piled in the back of a pick up truck, laying flat with 11 other people (someone counted them with me). We drive into the woods and pile into this little trailer that was only heated with an open flame, gas stove.
Someone caught their ass on fire by leaning against. I’ll never forget cause it was the only time I laughed.. At this point, I’m the only sober one out of, my guess 20 or so people. And the youngest I’m sure. I knew I didn’t want any of the stuff they were passing around and I lost my friend.
The host of the party’s dad came in. He inspected the kids burnt pants and I saw him scan the room. Him and I made eye contact and I watched him make his way past several drunk and slurring teens. He bends down and asks me if I’m sober. I just nodded. He asked again, and then said I was in charge of the stove and making sure they didn’t turn it back up again.
Uh, no. I’m not. I’m 11.
I found my friend (F14) and got out of there. I thought I got away with it but no, neither of us did. That was the last time we hung out.